Hair Free Collection
Place your trust in our experienced hands and let your Reba experience speak for itself, we are hopeful you will be amazed.
- Full leg wax – €35
- Full leg wax incl regular bikin line – €40
- ½ leg wax upper or lower – €20
- ¾ leg wax – €25
- Regular bikini – €15
- Extended bikin – €20
- Under arm – €15
- Arms – €20
- Lip – €10
- Lip & eyebrows – €20
- Chin – €10
- Lip & chin – €18
- Tummy line – €10
- Back – €30
- Chest – €25
- Back & chest – €45
- Add hot wax – €5
Californian – €28
- Top – Sides – Beneath
- With Full Leg – €58
Brazilian – €40
- Leaves a strip of hair on pubic bone, removes all the hair underneath
- With Full Leg – €65
Hollywood – €50
- Totally bare, all hair underneath is removed
- With Full Leg – €75
Add HotWax – €5
Before Your Waxing appointment
- It is best to leave at least three weeks of re-growth before making your appointment to ensure the hair doesn’t break during treatment. This will allow the wax to grip the hair effectively, pulling it from the root, which will ensure a smooth finish.
- Prep the area during the week prior to your appointment by exfoliating the area to be waxed. This will open up the follicle and minimise the chance of ingrown hairs occurring.
- On the day of your waxing appointment do not apply any creams or lotions on the area to be treated.
After Your Waxing appointment
Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours.
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
- No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.
- No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans).
- No sport, gym work or other exercise.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes to avoid friction on the area.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions or other products to the area, other than those recommended by your therapist.
Alexandria Professional Sugaring
This is one of our newest products we have introduced into reba – it has taken us 10 months to train to the Alexandria level of Body Sugaring
What is the difference between waxing and sugaring?
When waxing legs and bodies you remove the hair against the natural direction of the hair growth causing undue levels of pain. With Alexandria professional sugaring method you only remove the hair in its natural direction of the hair growth with reduces client discomfort. Waxing a client using hot wax runs the risk of sensitivity in the skin. As sugaring is done at the bodies natural temperature and only adheres with the hair and not the skin causing less friction and discomfort. Sugar paste is natural – its even edible and delicious!!! This makes it extremely safe and skin friendly. No wax strips are used during the treatment the therapist manipulates the sugaring in her fingers and applies the paste then flicks it off in the direction of the hair growth. The hair must be a quarter of an inch which is at least a week and a half after shaving.
- Full leg sugar- €45
- Full leg sugar and regular bikin line – €55
- ½ leg sugar upper or lower – €28
- ¾ leg wax – €30
- Regular bikini – €20
- Extended bikini – €25
- Under arms – €25
- Arms – €25
- Lip – €15
- Lip & eyebrow – €25
- Chin – €15
- Lip & chin – €25
- Tummy line – €15
- Back – €35
- Chest – €30
- Back & chest – €55
How should I prepare my skin for my treatment?
We ask that you arrive to your appointment with clean skin without lotions, deodorants or oils. Never use a razor, depilatory creams or tweezers between your treatments, as this will interfere with your goal to refine and diminish your hair growth and to have smooth and healthy skin. Regular skin hydrating and exfoliating between sugaring treatments is just as important as receiving the treatment. You will achieve the best results if your skin is in a healthy condition. You Alexandria Professional™ Practitioner will consult with you on how to maximize your results. The better your skin, the better your treatment. The better your treatment, the better your skin.